With Member Central, managing your health care is easier than ever. Check the status of a claim, review your benefits and deductible information, change your address or primary care physician (PCP), request a new ID card, and more—all online.
How to Register
To take advantage of Member Central, you'll need to register:
- Go to the www.bluecrossma.com and select the Member link.
- Choose Create an Account.
- In the spaces provided, enter the information on your Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts ID card exactly as it appears.
- Once the online form is completed and submitted, you'll be logged into Member Central.
Once registered, you'll be able to:
- Review benefits information
- Review deductibles and co-insurance
- Update your address and contact information
- View claims status
- Change your PCP
- Access health care cost and quality tools
Note: Because individual benefits vary, some services may not be available to all members. Check with your plan administrator, or review your Summary of Benefits, for more details.