Learn how to manage your health plan online
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts has designed Member Central with you in mind to deliver personalized information and member resources in one online location.
After creating a Member Central account and logging in, you will have access to your personal claims information, a complete list of your benefits, and moreall from the My Account section of Member Central.
Get immediate access to all your information with our secure, convenient registration and view everything quickly and easily with our new navigation.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts understands how important it is to keep your personal information and health records secure. Enjoy peace of mind knowing that your account information is safe with sophisticated online security.
It's All in One Place
Your personalized plan information and resources are available anytime you need them. Whether you want to learn more about what your coverage is or how it works, manage your health care finances, or are ready to explore member wellness programs and discounts, you can quickly find what you're looking for at Member Centralwhenever you need it.
Visit Member Central to*:
- Check your claims and deductibles
- Change your PCP
- Order a new ID card
- Access Personal Spending Accounts (HSAs or HRAs)
- Take a MyBlueHealthSM Health Assessment
- Get information on the Blue Care LineSM; a 24/7 nurse care line
- Quickly find benefit details, including related costs
- Search for doctors and hospitals
- Use tools for planning your health care spending
- Track medication history, coverage, costs, and potential savings
- Create a Personal Health Record
- And more...
Visit www.bluecrossma.com/membercentral today to create an account.
* Plan coverage determines availability of features