Broker Central gives you quick access to the information you need to stay informed, track your prospects, and manage your customers.
Here are some of the highlights:
- My Dashboard — Know where you stand with medical, dental, and ancillary business.
- My Alerts — Get personalized updates specific to you.
- Plan Comparison Tool — Find, compare, and share plans quickly and easily.
- Single Sign On — Sign in once with your BlueQuote username and password.
To register, follow these steps:
- Download the Broker Central Registration Agreement
- Print, Complete and Sign the form
- Return the completed form to Broker Central Support via:
Mail: Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Attn: Broker Central Help 01/06
401 Park Drive
Boston, MA 02210
Please note that when completing the Broker Central Registration Agreement, it is important to designate a "Super User" at your agency. The Super User has the control to add, remove and update all other users within your agency, along with the ability to authorize access to Broker Central and the tools available within the site. Therefore it is important to recognize and assign this role to the most appropriate person in your agency.
For additional information related to roles and user management, download the Broker Central Roles Fact Sheet.
Return to Broker Central