Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts provides eligible associates with some of the most competitive benefits in the business. From health care coverage to dental care, vision care, and paid time off, our associate benefits have got you covered.
- Health Care Coverage
Your coverage will begin on the first day of your employment. If you're covered by a family member, you can spend your extra benefit dollars or take them as taxable income.
- Dental Care Coverage
Coverage begins on your first day of employment, and like medical care, if you're covered under another plan, you can spend extra benefit dollars on additional benefits or take them as taxable income.
Coverage begins on your first day of employment.
- Health Care Flexible Spending
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Life Insurance
- Additional life insurance is available for associates or dependents through a Group Universal Life Plan.
- Employee Savings Plan
- 401(K) Plan from Fidelity Investments
- Pension Plan
- Non-contributory, 100% company paid
- Paid Time Off
- Vacation Time
- Personal Days
- Sick Time
- Long-Term Disability
- Short-Term Disability
- Family and Medical Leave of Absence (FMLA)
- Work/Life Benefits
- On-site child care center (Quincy and Hingham)
- Childcare information and referral service
- Emergency back-up child care on-site (Quincy and Hingham)
- Elder care resources and referrals
- Eyewear discounts
- Fitness center reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Adoption assistance and referral program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- 529 College Savings Program
- Discounted MBTA passes and Qualified Transportation Expense Plan
- Flexible work arrangements
- Comprehensive eLearning course library
- Other voluntary benefits through YouDecide
- Healthy Blue health management
- Cancer Elite insurance
This summary of benefits is intended to provide a brief, general overview of the benefits available to eligible Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts associates. In the event of any discrepancy between this summary and the actual plan document or policy, the plan document or policy will govern. Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts reserves the right to amend, modify, or terminate these programs at any time.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts recognizes diversity as a competitive advantage and sees it as an asset in our changing business environment.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer.