Dental Blue is our traditional indemnityA type of health plan under which the covered person pays 100% of all covered charges up to an annual deductible. The health plan then pays a percentage of covered charges up to an out-of-pocket maximum. dental plan. It offers access to:
- A network of nearly 90% of the practicing dentists in Massachusetts and Rhode Island
- Nearly 65,000 credentialed provider locations nationwide through the DenteMax network
Depending on the specifics of your plan, you may have coverage for:
- Preventive services, such as routine cleanings and exams
- Basic services, including the treatment of advanced inflammatory and infectious problems.
- Major services, which allow for the replacement and restoration of lost or decayed teeth through crowns, bridges, and dentures
- Orthodontic services for members
Review the Dental Blue Quick Start Guide for an overview of our dental coverage.