If you currently have a plan with the Healthy Actions wellness program, then being healthy can really pay off! You can earn up to $300 just for getting and staying healthy.
Ready to Get Started?
If your plan includes the Healthy Actions program, to get started and earn the maximum health reward of $300, you must complete the following activities:
- Register online at www.healthy-actions.com once your plan is effective and complete a short online health assessment
- Ask your doctor to fill out a Clinician Health Review form. Note: You may need to schedule a physical (remember, certain preventive care is available at no additional cost to you). If you are already up-to-date with your preventive screenings and have recently had a physical, you can ask your doctor to fill out the form without a new visit
- Fax the form to 1-855-232-9157, or mail to:
Healthy Actions c/o IncentiSoft Solutions
20445 Emerald Parkway Drive SW, Suite 400
Cleveland, OH 44135
Receive a $300 Visa debit card within two to three weeks after you've submitted your results, if your doctor determines that your health is fine1.
If your doctor sets a goal for you to meet (for example, lower your cholesterol) before the end of your plan year, you'll get $100 Visa debit card for taking the assessment and submitting the Clinician Health Review form. You will get an additional $200 card when you submit an additional form indicating you have successfully met the goals set by your doctor.
View the Healthy Actions online tutorial at www.healthy-actions.com and register to access the online health assessment once your plan is effective.
Still have questions? See the Frequently Asked Questions
Please note: Healthy Actions is available to you only if you are:
- An employee in a qualifying Blue Cross group plan and your employer currently offers this program, or;
- A direct-pay subscriber in a qualifying plan and you purchased the program.
1. If you bought a qualifying Blue Cross plan and the Healthy Actions program on your own, meaning not through an employer, then how you earn your $300 reward is different. Please refer to your program welcome letter and Evidence of Coverage insert for your specific requirements.