come together September 18, 2013 and volunteer their time
to help communities across Massachusetts.
center associates, essential to supporting our members, will work in shifts throughout the day.
- American Red Cross
- Big Sister Association of Greater Boston
- Boston Harbor Island Alliance
- Boys & Girls Club of Boston
- Boys & Girls Club of Worcester
- Camp Harbor View
- Community Servings
- Cradles to Crayons
- Crittenton Women's Union
- Crossroads for Kids
- The Dimock Center
- Emerald Necklace Conservancy
- Franklin Park Coalition
- The Food Project
- The Greater Boston Food Bank
- Grow Boston Greener
- Hull Lifesaving Museum
- Massachusetts Audubon Society
- Massachusetts Coalition for the Homeless
- Old Colony YMCA - East Bridgewater
- Old Colony YMCA - Plymouth
- Old Colony YMCA - Stoughton
- Pine Street Inn
- Rebuilding Together Boston
- Rebuilding Together Springfield
- Room to Grow
- The Salvation Army
- Save the Harbor/Save the Bay
- South Shore Stars
- South Shore YMCA Germantown Neighborhood Center
- Thompson Island Outward Bound Education Center
- Thrive in 5
- Veteran Affairs Medical Center
- West End House Boys & Girls Club
- YMCA Cape Cod - Sandwich
- YMCA of Greater Boston
Selecting Community Partners
Each of our community partners submitted an application to work with us on Service Day. A team of associates selected the organizations based on how closely their proposals aligned with our four priorities of community impact. The selected applicants also demonstrated how they planned to engage 80+ volunteers in a full day of meaningful service, and how our support would positively affect the communities they serve.
Working Within the Community
Healthy Child Development
Supporting organizations that provide children with the resources needed to grow, learn, and achieve.
Promoting partnerships with programs that help young people become engaged learners, scholars, and leaders.
Healthy Environments and Family Nutrition
Creating safe neighborhoods and fostering organizations that encourage and increase community access to healthy produce, green spaces, and outdoor recreational activities.
Sustainable Health Care System
Supporting organizations focused on building a system that brings high-quality, affordable health care to the entire community.