come together September 25, 2012 and volunteer their time
to help communities across Massachusetts.
center associates, essential to supporting our members, will work in shifts throughout the day.
- American Red Cross
- Big Sister Association of Greater Boston
- Boston Harbor Island Alliance
- Boys & Girls Club of Worcester
- Cradles to Crayons
- Crossroads for Kids
- Father Bill's & Mainspring
- Franklin Park Coalition
- Grow Boston Greener
- Massachusetts Audubon Society
- Massachusetts Coalition for the Homeless
- Old Colony YMCA, Plymouth
- Old Colony YMCA, Stoughton
- Pine Street Inn
- Plimoth Plantation
- Rebuilding Together Springfield
- Room to Grow
- Save the Harbor Save the Bay
- South Shore Stars
- The Boston Renaissance Charter Public School
- The Food Project
- The Germantown Neighborhood Center
- The Greater Boston Food Bank
- The Salvation Army
- Veteran Affairs Medical Center
- YMCA Cape Cod
- YMCA Greater Boston
- Zoo New England
Selecting Community Partners
Each of our community partners submitted an application to work with us on Service Day. A team of associates selected the organizations based on how closely their proposals aligned with our four priorities of community impact. The selected applicants also demonstrated how they planned to engage 80+ volunteers in a fullday of meaningful service, and how our support would positively affect the communities they serve.
Working Within the Community
Healthy Child Development
Supporting organizations that provide children with the resources needed to grow, learn, and achieve.
Promoting partnerships with programs that help young people become engaged learners, scholars, and leaders.
Healthy Enviroments and Family Nutrition
Creating safe neighborhoods and fostering organizations that encourage and increase community access to healthy produce, green spaces, and outdoor recreational activities.
Sustainable Health Care System
Supporting organizations focused on building a system that brings high-quality, affordable health care to the entire community.