Learn How to Become a Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts Vendor
At Blue Cross, we set high standards for the products and services we deliver to our members. We expect the same standard of excellence from our vendors.
Our vendors must:
- Comply with all federal and state laws, including data privacy laws
- Conduct business ethically
- Provide proof of insurance
- Have a security policy that uses established best practices
- Provide proof of financial stability
- Perform background checks on employees that deliver onsite services and have access to our data
For more information, please read our Vendor Guidelines.
Vendor Registration Requirements
To be considered, all potential vendors will need to register and provide the following information:
- Name of legal entity (include DBA, if applicable)
- Address of corporate headquarters
- Sales contact name, phone, and email
- Yearly revenue
- Product or service category code(s) from UNSPSC categories
- Dun & Bradstreet Duns number
- Tax ID number
- Minority or Women-Owned Business certification, if applicable
To begin the process, please register on our partner site, powered by PROACTIS.