We reward our associates' loyalty and hard work with an extremely competitive compensation package that includes generous retirement, incentive, and life insurance benefits.
Fidelity Investments 401(k) Plan
- Enroll the first day of pay period beginning in the second month of employment
- Contribute up to 25 percent of your salary
- Receive a company match
- Eligible at age 21 or over and after completing at least one year of service
- Automatic enrollment
- 100 percent company paid
Incentive Compensation Plans
- Associate Performance Plan (APP)
- Leadership Performance Plan (LPP)
- Sales Incentive Plan
Employee Life Insurance
- Associates regularly scheduled to work 15 hours or more receive company-paid basic life insurance equal to Benefits Base Rate. (Benefits Base Rate is either base pay or base pay plus target sales incentive for sales associates.)
- Associates scheduled to work 30 hours or more per week have the option to purchase additional supplemental basic life insurance at two times the Benefits Base Rate.
- Additional life insurance is available for associates, spouses or dependent children through a Group Universal Life Plan.