Pregnancy Guides & Information
Have questions about getting pregnant, pregnancy, labor, and what to expect during baby's first year? We can help guide you each step of the way. From preparing to get pregnant, to the delivery stage, and beyond, we've got you covered.
¿Tienes preguntas sobre el embarazo, el parto y qué esperar durante el primer año de tu bebé?
Visita - http://espanol.livinghealthybabies.com
Prepare for Pregnancy
Labor and delivery
- Call your doctor as soon as you think you're pregnant—and schedule your prenatal visit within the first 12 weeks of pregnancy
- What to expect by trimester
- Live a healthy pregnancy lifestyle
- Find out about the stages of labor
- Learn about post-partum depression—and talk to your doctor if you feel sad or depressed after delivery
- Schedule your postpartum check-up between three and six weeks after your baby is born
- Learning a newborn's habits and patterns
- Keeping your baby safe
- Add your baby to your health insurance, if applicable
Tools and Resources