Mail Service Pharmacy
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts has chosen Express Scripts®' as our mail service pharmacy. If your plan includes a benefit for the mail service pharmacy, you can order up to a 90-day supply for most long-term medications, which can save you time. You also can save money because you'll have a smaller copayment for most medications when you purchase them through the mail service pharmacy instead of a retail pharmacy.
$9 Generic Medications Available at Mail Service Pharmacy
Some prescription generic medications cost only $9 for a 90-day supply when purchased through the Express Scripts mail service pharmacy.
View a list of $9 generic medications
Exclusive Home Delivery & Select Home Delivery
Our Exclusive Home Delivery and Select Home Delivery programs provide coverage through the Express Scripts mail service pharmacy for:
- Certain maintenance medications for ongoing conditions, such as diabetes and high blood pressure
- Various medications used for birth control and to lower cholesterol
How to Get Started with the Mail Service Pharmacy
If this is your first time using our mail service pharmacy, follow these easy steps below:
Go directly to the Express Scripts Pharmacy website or call them at 877-509-5883 and a representative will assist you in getting started.
- Ask your doctor to prescribe your medications for a 90-day supply, plus refills. (If you're already taking medication on a long-term basis, ask your doctor for a new prescription.)
- Call the Member Service number on your ID card and request a mail service order form (includes postage paid envelope).
- Complete the order form for each member submitting a prescription. Be sure to answer all of the questions.
- Mail the form(s) in the postage paid envelope you received.
Home Delivery Service
P.O. Box 66566
St. Louis, MO 63166-9967
Refill Your Prescriptions
If you're already using the mail service pharmacy, please refill your prescriptions by using one of the methods below. Express Scripts will process your order quickly and ship it to you by mail or UPS.
- Order online at www.express-scripts.com. Register with Express Scripts and take advantage of secure and convenient online ordering and tracking.
- Call Express Scripts customer service at 1-800-892-5119. Please have your prescription refill number, ZIP code, and credit card information handy.
- Order by fax (doctors only). Have your doctor or your doctor's staff fax your completed order form to Express Scripts at 1-800-636-9494. Faxes must be sent from your doctor's office. Faxes from your home or workplace cannot be accepted.
Please Note: Certain controlled substances and other prescribed medications may be subject to dispensing limitations and to the professional judgment of the pharmacist.
If you have questions about using the mail service pharmacy or about your benefits, please call Member Service at the number printed on the front of your Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts ID card. If you have questions regarding the status of your Mail Service Pharmacy prescription order, please call Express Scripts customer service at 1-800-892-5119.